Leading Milwaukee Spine Surgeon
The spine is one of the most integrated and complex systems in the human body. Treatment of spinal disease begins with a thorough assessment and diagnosis of each individual situation to establish a clear strategy for returning to healthy function.
In the event that spine surgery becomes necessary, a multidisciplinary approach is required to account for the many components of the repair. These disciplines involve orthopedics, neurology, vascular, and more.
Selecting a highly experienced spine surgeon and clinical team is very important to maximizing the chances of a successful outcome. Dr. Prpa has conducted more than 3,000 successful spinal surgeries and has helped many more people return to proper spinal function and health. Holding a fellowship from Cleveland Clinic, Dr. Prpa’s education and experience makes him a respected Milwaukee spine surgeon and spine health authoritySchedule Appointment
Are you in need of help?
Call us today at 414-939-5447, Dr. Prpa is ready to help you end back pain today!
Other Articles You Might Like
- Five Tips For Sciatica Pain Relief
- Home Health Tips for Chronic Back Pain
- Swimming for Back Pain: What You Need to Know
- 6 Stretches to Help with Back Pain Relief
- 5 Ways Kenosha Residents Can Protect Their Spines
- 5 Common Causes of Back Pain
- Understanding Spinal Bone Spurs and the Benefits of Back Surgery
- Understanding Sciatica and Its Effect on Your Body